Monday, May 19, 2008

True Blogger

I am a true blogger now. Marie, my wife has now talked me into starting my second blog. Of course I'm trying to convince her that I'm not ready for a second blog, but she's not buying it. I keep telling her that I'm still trying to master my first blog. She tells me that I am doing really well and guess what--she's right.

I like this blogging thing. At first I couldn't see what Marie was getting out of it and she was always on the computer. Well guess what, now we fight over the computer. In fact, we fight over the PC so much that I had to buy her a laptop. I know what you're thinking, isn't that sweet!!" I'm just a sweet guy like that. Now we can blog side by side.

6 comments:

dede said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Etet Ireng said...

Hi Bryan, have a good day. Keep on posting a new articles...

dualplus said...

Hi... friend! Thanks for your comment!

Edna Guevara said...

It's good to be sensitive to others needs. Keep it up.

faye said...

thank you fro ur comment!
godbless you.

Chubskulit Rose said...

hello there, i motivated my hubby to blog too!